Your Employment Network is pleased to be able to offer both self-directed and one-on-one employment services to eligible Social Security beneficiaries under the Ticket to Work Program.
As the "champion" of your job search, you'll be responsible for helping move the job placement process forward. Our role will be to support you and provide you with the necessary tools and resources, including career counseling, job placement assistance, and job retention services.
Because our services are accessed virtually, our services are best suited for someone who:
- Has access to a computer and the Internet
- Can work independently and is a self starter
- Wants to conduct a job search at their own pace
If this describes you, here is an overview of what our services include:
Online, self-directed training modules available in alternate formats (text, audio) to assist you with:
- Welcome & Introduction: Getting into the “work” mindset
- Identifying transferable skills, even if you’ve been out of the workforce for a while!
- Resume Writing: resume types & examples, cover letters, strategies for addressing gaps in employment
- Interviewing Strategies: overview of legal protections, job search methods, interview preparation, follow-up
- Community Resources: benefits planning services & identifying other community supports to help make your job search successful.
- Alternative Employment: a discussion of options and resources for those interested in opportunities other than “traditional” employment.
- A downloadable accompanying workbook with templates, exercises and action items to move you forward.
- Assistance with benefits planning and, if needed, a referral to a local work incentive planning resource in your area.
- Free resume review and feedback once you've completed your resume utilizing the suggested strategies.
- Weekly Quick Coach sessions to provide career counseling, job placement assistance, answer questions, and help keep you motivated during your job search process. We also provide this service after you become employed to assist with any issues that may come up on the job.
- We'll also assist with job retention services, which means you can continue utilizing our Quick Coach sessions. We'll also provide you with an e-mail address so you can contact us directly with any questions or concerns you're having on the job after hours. Our goal is to help keep you employed.
- On a quarterly basis, we'll be offering Training Calls on topics of interest to our Ticket holders. If you're unable to make it to the live call, an audio recording of the call will be available for download on our website. We also deliver a bi-monthly newsletter on a variety of job placement and retention topics.
If you have read through the Questions & Answers and Services sections of the website, please visit the Enrollment Process page for more information on next steps. Here you'll be able to participate in our online Ticket Orientation, which will provide you with instructions on how to complete our online Client Interest Form.